Follow ChecklistDC on Instagram for additional photos!
On Thursday, May 3, 2018, we attended Room & Board’s 7th Annual Rooftop Party located at (1840 14th Street NW).
The FREE party featured a live steel drum, FREE island-inspired drinks and FREE food. We invited all of our friends and had a blast! Keep reading to for details on food, drinks, music, and our experience.
We arrived at Room & Board and was directed to walk up the stairs. There was no check-in so we headed straight to the top floor where the party was.
Food & Drinks
We enjoyed freshly-scooped sorbet in passionfruit, mango, and coconut. There was a beautiful arrangement of fresh veggies (bell peppers, asparagus, radishes, carrots, zucchini, squash) and various dips. Our favorite was the elotes (grilled Mexican corn) with a full spread of toppings.
A full selection of wines (red, white, rosé) and amazing selection of 9 different beers!
- Simpler Times Pilsner | Minhas Craft Brewery
- Ghost White IPA | 3 Stars Brewing Company
- Boatswain American IPA | Rhinelander Brewing Company
- Hazy Little Thing IPA | Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Boatswain Double IPA (Twin Screw Steamer) | Rhinelander Brewing Company
- Simpler Times Lager | Minhas Craft Brewery
- Boatswain H.L.V. Ale (Heavy Lift Vessel) | Rhinelander Brewing Company
- Ponzi IPA| Atlas Brew Works
We danced, twerked, and twirled to the beats of the Caiso Steel Drum. Book them for your next event!
Caiso Steel Band
Michael (240) 893-3739
David (301) 407-3054
Thanks to the beautiful furniture at Room & Board, the party felt like it was held in at your posh friend’s apartment in DC. People sat on sofas and beds while sipping FREE bubbly and tasting delicious bites of food. We had such a great time and continued the party at the Colada rooftop, across the street.